Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

PUSTURA


I know it is so late to blog this but I still want to share it to you guys. : )

 This was last March (forgot the exact date :P) and we attended the Pustura and Literatura event at Ugnayang Lasalle in our school De La Salle University-Dasma, Cavite. We were required to attend the event. The theme was black and white so my friends and I decided to wear something semi-formal on the event.

We prepared so early like we were so excited to attend, but honestly we were planning not to go anymore because we thought of it as only a waste of time (JUST BEING HONEST). But we still attended because we were required to do so, for our speech class.

Here are some of our photos:



 My friend; Stef took these photos.


When we were already at school


Jessieca, me, Mj, Amhie, Stef and Jenine.



Mj, Joy, me, Lois, Jenine and Stef

Before we leave the school


 With  my gorgeous bestfriend, Mj Kato. Love you girl! :*

HAHAHA. Why my face's so sad. :D


With my pretty friend, Jessieca Perez.



Actually we only took 10-15 minutes watching the event inside the Ugnayang Lasalle because it was really crowded that time. I wonder why they let/required so many students to attend the said event. : (

But my friends and I enjoyed taking photos outside the Ugnayang Lasalle. :D It's funny but that was the only thing I can remember I liked during that night. (LOL)




Wearing my Pinkbox black polka dots scarf
Shoes from Primadonna



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento