Miyerkules, Abril 18, 2012

NINE WEST BLACK POUCH



I know you love Nine West bags!


What I want to share to you guys now are the photos of Nine West black pouch I used. And the look I've mentioned in my previous post. :)

 

Here are the photos:



Nine & CO. by Nine West
You can also visit  Nine West page at Facebook. I am not just sure if it is the official page of Nine West, so yeah. Or you can also visit them on Twitter.

 

 

 Simple but classy, right? 


Lets move on .....


As I have said in my previous post, I so love dolled-up look and I am going to post my whole outfit paired with my own made detachable collar soon. And now it is time to share what look it was.



 There's a Panda behind me! :p

Cute baby blue heels.




I look so sick, no foundation and so on. But wearing lipstick from L'Oreal Paris USA. Love it!!

"L’Oréal Paris is a truly global beauty brand. Their signature phrase, “Because I’m Worth It”, is meant to inspire each and every woman to embrace her own unique beauty and reinforce her sense of self-worth."


I know this is not so dolly, as I was saying in my "previous post" I don't want it to look so dolled-up so I only wore simple clothes that I could find in my closet. :D


Hope you like it!



 







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento