Martes, Abril 10, 2012

GIVE IT A NAME

ANOTHER FOOD I MADE

 

It was already lunch time and I'm still home alone. I don't see any foods I like to eat from in the fridge and cabinet. So I planned to make an experiment cooking today. I looked out for some ingredients I can use.


Here are the ingredients I got for my experiment cooking:

fresh lemon
coriander/cilantro
marinated beef
native egg
onions
soy sauce
toge
salt and pepper
Tender Juicy hotdog
cooking oil


PREPARATIONS:

First, I chopped the marinated beef into small pieces and also the Tender Juicy hotdog. Cut the stem-like of the toge. Sliced the onions. Washed the toge. And ready the salt, pepper, lemon, soy sauce, coriander, and the cooking oil. Then it's time to cook! : ) 

*Don't forget to fry the egg. :D


THERE YOU GO!!!!!


Sorry for the low quality photo. I only used a phone. 


If you can't think of any food to eat, try to experiment and make something different. I think this food looks not different.


I don't know if this is a unique food but perhaps someone or lots of people already did this. But today I tried to cook this kind of food that satisfied my appetite and to survive lunch time. LOL kidding. 


PS: The taste wasn't bad at all. : )




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento