Huwebes, Abril 19, 2012

NEW CLINIQUE PRODUCT


Clinique

 Clinique is the number-one prestige line of skin care and cosmetics in the U.S. and is available in 130 countries worldwide.

From the newest innovations in skin care to the latest makeup shades, everything we do is customized to your Skin Type and concerns. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last night my mom gave me a new Clinique product eyeshadow. Shades are coffee shop, beach plum, and pink slate. It was so nice to have new product of Clinique. This is one of the cosmetic brand I always look up for. Their products are just so amazing and good for skin.









Can't wait to have new one again!  

 You can also view Clinique Facebook page.


 

I will use it soon and will be posting photos of my look.

See you again guys! xoxo


2 komento:

  1. Ooo I wanna try this! :)

    Please join my first international giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/wonder-woman-x-blue-vanilla-signature.html

    TumugonBurahin