Miyerkules, Marso 28, 2012

"RETRO" concept


Last March 16, 2012 - We had our last function (party) for our Banquet and Catering subject and it was so called "RETRO" concept.

I was the one assigned to take pictures for the whole time of our function. And it was really fun! : )

Our parents were invited to come. We did our best to make it perfect so that our parents will enjoy it.

Here are some of the photos I took:

                                               With the pretty and sweet girl; Joy Nakpil.
Lol! I didn't took this shot. My friend did. Look at my feet, I'm only wearing socks. :D (This was taken before the banquet party started)


                                                                                 FOODS




                Foods that we served during the party. (I forgot to take pictures of the appetizer)



My mom and my little brother who attended the party.


We also prepared a dance number.


   Singing sensation in our class (:D); Camille De Chavez and Jackie Manalo


Our professor, Mr. Mario Luis Jamoralin



      With Stefyyyyy.



With pretty Rona and Bianca.



And there you go! I only wore plain V-neck shirt. Very comfy! : )



                                   With the girls. We always do this. Playing with the camera. :D



Camera used: Borrowed from Jessieca Perez

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento